News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Sunshine wrote:
so you just have raw oats mixed with honey?

I'm not sure I could handle that :lol:


I've done that but added dried fruit. It's just a home made Muesli!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
And milk!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Oh yeh! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
as long as I get my oats dont care what they call it :o :oops:

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
:lol: :lol:

I was waiting for a remark from you, Jim

X


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scott's ****** Oats
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
jim wrote:
as long as I get my oats dont care what they call it :o :oops:



I guess, you don't care if it scots or not. :lol:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke