David Bellamy sidelined by the BBC for not 'toeing the line'
I used to admire the BBC as something British and to be proud of. All it is fit for today is to be broken up and the best bits sold to private enterprise and sack all the morons who try and propagandise the message..
BBC=Not fit for purpose.
Wasn't there a newsreader sidelined/demoted for asking pertinent questions on air about climate change?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266188/David-Bellamy-The-BBC-froze-I-dont-believe-global-warming.htmlQuote:
The BBC froze me out because I don't believe in global warming: Outspoken as ever, David Bellamy reveals why you don't see him on TV any more
Conservationist dismissed man-made global warming as 'poppycock' in 2004
BBC 'stopped giving him work' and his career dried up as a result, he says
Campaigners spat at him in street and sent him 'paedophile' hate mail
For supporters of climate change to spit at people and brandish them paedo's is frankly very worrying!! And the BBC support these types?