News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: New Lidl - West Drayton
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Have you been there yet?

I popped in and I think i've been converted


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I thought I would wait a few days. I often go to Lidl when I visit my family in the New Forest - I love their chocolate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 am
Posts: 251
i always shop in lidl,food is great but the check outs are a bit slow and some of the customers are worth avoiding :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
You get a better class of customer in Sainsbury. :oops: :P

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Posts: 129
Iceland and tesco for me, I have to shop on a budget


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Lidl is cheap, James.

We went there today and somebody was washing the floor with a big ride-on washer. Problem was that he left the floor soaking wet and it was a slipping hazard. He got told to stop and wipe up the water.

I was impressed with the store and found it fairly cheap. Mr S didn't like all the "foreign" food in there but I did and will definitely go again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 288
my local one is a filthy dump , only one check out open , ever
but cheap


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Sunshine wrote:
The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate



So now we know the way to your heart then :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Sunshine wrote:
The one in Uxbridge is newly built and spotless. I love their chocolate

I never use the spotty ones anyway. :) :(

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke