News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
two more now :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
I'm storming up the charts :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
I was high but this site crashed so many times I kept being reset or I spoke a lot of rubbish I spose :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Did anyone else notice that the forum had the most amount of visitors today?

82 out of 108 looks like it's getting busier


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
chris_guest wrote:
I was high but this site crashed so many times I kept being reset or I spoke a lot of rubbish I spose :cry:

We should have an 'oldies' allowance Chris! You originally joined before me and I joined in 2001!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Badminton Girl wrote:
Did anyone else notice that the forum had the most amount of visitors today?

82 out of 108 looks like it's getting busier


Wow we are getting famous!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Nah, these are usually bots collecting data for the likes of Google search

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
it's been a while since i've posted and I'm still in the top ten


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I've beaten you though (must be something to do with the fact that I no longer have to work for a living)

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Nice I wish I was in that situation, but alas not for a while


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke