News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Jon, the only reason I know about it is that I asked what it was when I had to complete a medical form.

I'm so glad I drive everywhere and never need to call a cab if there's a chance the cab driver is high on Khat - it's so dangerous


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
When I was working in Hillingdon alot of the Somalian guys used it .... it has a few ermmm ... peculiar side effects ;)

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
jane wrote:
When I was working in Hillingdon alot of the Somalian guys used it .... it has a few ermmm ... peculiar side effects ;)


When the women chew it, it gives them an urge to dress up as 'Ninja Nuns'...... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
lol .... I'm not putting on a public forum what it does to the men :)

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
jane wrote:
lol .... I'm not putting on a public forum what it does to the men :)

wot even at my age where can I get it ????????????????????????? :o :)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Lol .... Jim you seriously wouldn't want this happening ;)

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
jane wrote:
Lol .... Jim you seriously wouldn't want this happening ;)

Ok take your word for it :o :D

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
Chewing raw garlic has the same effect Jim - Just 3 or four cloves and women find you irresistible! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
That'll save me buying a tin of Lynx deodorant then :D

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
jane wrote:
lol .... I'm not putting on a public forum what it does to the men :)


Go on give us a clue.... Does it make them into sexual pests?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke