News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
The other day I needed to go to the local NHS hospital. But not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID card that I had made from the Internet onto the front of my jacket .
When I went into the hospital, I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.
Cut at least 3 hours off waiting time....................






Here's the patch.
Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of a quicker emergency service
















Image






It also works at all supermarkets.
It saves hours.

At the Laundry, three minutes after entering
I had my choice of any machine, most still running!

Don't try it at McDonald's or Starbucks though.....
The whole staff disappeared and I never got my order!!!!!


Also.......... Never wear it while trying to get a taxi! And you never seem to find anyone to pay at the petrol station!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Wonder what would happen getting off a plane. probably get crushed, with stampede going the other way.LOL

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
:lol:

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Brilliant


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke