News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
We didn't go near any trees and I haven't been ill LOL

I only know of one person that really believed that the world was ending this year - she was so very sure it was going to happen ..........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
Maybe it did happen and we are in a parallel universe.
:o

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Sunshine wrote:
We didn't go near any trees and I haven't been ill LOL

I only know of one person that really believed that the world was ending this year - she was so very sure it was going to happen ..........


Who was this? May I ask

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
It was a woman I used to work with - she was absolutely convinced that the world was ending in 2012. I wonder if she's disappointed?

I did wonder for a moment if we were in a parallel universe but nothing in my life is any different so I decided that the Mayans were wrong LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
I thought the world had ended but realised I just had a hangover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Love it Chris :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Posts: 17
So Sad, I have just read the posting about (GMR) Mike Richardson, I grew up with Mike, he lived in Tudor Road, I lived in York Avenue we were both motor bike fans I was a pillion passenger to Mike in 1959 when we had an accident on Pole Hill Hillingdon, a car pulled out in front of us and we hit it in the side I went over his head and landed on a hedge, the car was driven by an off duty policeman needless to say he got away with nothing being done. He did ask me in 2011 if I could trace his cousin and best man Donald Cooper I hope he managed to make contact before his passing.
This is the second sad death of an ex Hayes friend, I don't know if any one remembers Jacci Black who lived in Church Road by the bus stop near Compton Road she sadly passed away suddenly last year just after moving into a new house in Derham Norfolk, she leaves a husband Gordon Kerrison, they had been married for 45 years and just renewed there vows.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
I can't say I knew Jacci, but the name sounds familiar.
Was she Townfield Mike?
:(

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm
Posts: 17
Yes Brian Jacci did go to Townfield she was one of the best looking girlsl in the school,she was Gordons girlfriend from the age of 11, Gordon also lived in York Avenue until 1954.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke