News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
GMR used to often look in. But, he hasn't looked in for about a month now. I think James has looked in for about the same time.

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Sunshine wrote:
I am still here. I hope the missing people are ok, especially GMR and poor James

I'll second that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
Can understand why people do not come back after the site crashes, it happened to me twice, the trials and tribulations I went thru to post photos on rexys album and 'boom' they were all gone, things like that should not happen to a ex Harlington high street paperboy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 288
Well the problem solver is back in the uk , at the moment


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
I did a little research with the little knowledge I had re:- GMR, this is the sad reply.

Hello,
 
I'm going out on a limb here but I suspect that the GMR you are referring to is G. Mike Richardson, who recently passed away from complications related to oesophageal cancer. It certainly sounds like one in the same.
 
Regards,

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Oh no. That is so sad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
:cry:

I suppose with forums you don't know peoples status

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Sad News


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
chris_guest wrote:
Sad News

It is indeed, when we lose one of our own, RIP :cry: :(

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
That is such sad news! Thanks for finding that out Batty Bat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke