News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Missing for a while now, GMR & James.
Anybody know anything?

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 288
and Janet ,? dare i ask


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Batty bat wrote:
Missing for a while now, GMR & James.
Anybody know anything?


I was wondering about GMR. Especially as he mentioned months ago that he was having Chemo. I do hope he's ok.

As for James didn't someone say he was in hospital?

John.... Janet isn't a member on here anymore. She didn't rejoin after the site crashed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
Janet still posts on Facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
none of the Councilors post anymore must have had orders from Big Ray at the big house that democracy ends here. :lol: :lol: 8-)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
They might not post, but bet they look in


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
chris_guest wrote:
Janet still posts on Facebook


I know, she's on my friends list! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
She's not on mine

Anyway when I go awl which I do now and again am I missed ??I might cry now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Of course you are! Didn't I say that it was good to see you back? And that's all you're gonna get so stop fishing for nice comments! ..........OK then I'll call you 'Sweetie Pie' if that'll stop you winging! ;) ;) ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AWL
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Pam wrote:
Of course you are! Didn't I say that it was good to see you back? And that's all you're gonna get so stop fishing for nice comments! ..........OK then I'll call you 'Sweetie Pie' if that'll stop you winging! ;) ;) ;)


More than I get called :lol:

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke