News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:14 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
No Tax ??

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Yep no Road Tax! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
We now make our own bio diesel .... 55p a litre :-)

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I looked at Toyota but got concerned with all these recent recalls.

The next Kremmobile will be another Civic some time next year.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
jane wrote:
We now make our own bio diesel .... 55p a litre :-)


And the recipe is ???!!

I never used Monorep but its sad to see any company go under and all that entails.

Car wise I've had a good few makes over the years, but never been happier than what I am now with my Volvo S80. 2.4 diesel so i get approx 50mpg for all that comfort and safety. I like it so much I even treated it to something I thought I would never do, personalised plates.

My initials and my football teams initials on it, all for £250 from the DVLA. Lets see if anyone here spots me driving around the borough !!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
I just turned my S80 (petrol) in after 7 long years of trouble free motoring it was a gem on a run would get 22mpg, but around the houses more like 18, and was in competition with the Arabs that I could burn it faster than they could pump it out of the ground. ;) :(

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Yikes, thats a big difference in consumption Jim. Nice motors though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Bio diesel is old cooking oil and Methanol ....... we have a machine set up in the shed to make it :-)

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Do you cook your chips at the same time? ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monorep
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Pam wrote:
Do you cook your chips at the same time? ;)


Hopefully not in methanol :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke