News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
This has now made me want to sign up to the BNP.

I signed on a week ago, no benefit came through so went to the Jobcentre at my expense and was told phone Belfast. Problem here is that its 0845 which costs you lots and they dont answer, if your lucky they do they are crap.

Have spent all morning calling numbers at my expense and got nowhere, when I did get through was told I had been sanctioned and should go to my jobcentre, explained to the government twot I had already done that and got as much use as advice from a chocolate fireguard.

Moans and rants aside, I asked why I have been sanctioned, erm they did not know. Next question was where can I get money for food or do they want me to starve. After lots of having a dig I did pull out the White Card and asked why I was being picked on as I worked in the industry for 5 years and KNOW for a fact if I was non white I would not be treated like this, so asked if it was ok for to knock on my local immigrants door could I demand food off them.

This country makes me sick, all my family for generations back went to war to protect this country and yet we are treated like scum in our own country. The way I feel now is yes I will now sign up and fight for my Fellow Anglo Saxon's rights and stuff those that are hear to take take take, Send them back home stuff the lot of them.

Some or lots here might be offended by my rant, but wait til you are unemployed and treated like crap for no fault of your own. If this country wants to stamp out extremist then treat the people from this country with dignity and respect or otherwise we will sign up and fight for our rights and if that upsets the loonie left do gooder, so I care NO I will look after myself and stuff anyone else.

Moan over


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I for one have no issue with your post. It's the sort of treatment I'm not at all surprised about.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
What does sanctioned mean? Other than you don't get any money.
Did you find out why it applied to you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Probably means you haven't just arrived at Heathrow

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 288
maybe he was sectioned, for asking for his rights , lunercy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
I was sanctioned because some moron at the Jobcentre lost the job application form that I have to supply every 2 weeks to prove I have applied for jobs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
Have they suggested yet that you should consider immigrating.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
possibly Cuba has a better set up than the UK, after Blair sold us out. :( :(

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Don't think you can blame any individual that has reached the top! Gone ae the days when you could trust any politician! Lets face it, they're all in it for what they can get! Let's face it Blair was always a Tory, but jumped on the Labour band wagon, cos Tories were becoming unpopular at the time! And it'll happen again, whatever party! I think local councillors mean well, and the majority are sincere, but they're fighting a losing battle!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke