jim wrote:
so what are you saying God created a substandard planet ?

Sorry Jim, I don't understand where you get the “substandard planet” from.
I am saying; there is evidence worthy of serious consideration that raises a lot of huge questions over the dogma of evolution, and its associated requirement of an earth of billions of years old.
I am also pointing out that when a serious scientist produces a series of papers powerfully suggesting that the earth is not as old as the evolutionist require it to be, then the young earth possibility is blatantly ignored by the evolutionists. This behaviour on the part of evolutionists is nothing short of blind faith in an evolutionary dogma, where they refuses to look at any evidence that contradicts or threatens their Godless theory.
The truth is, evolution is a crutch that many hang on to in a desperate act of blind faith in order that they can refuse to accept there is a Creator, and all the associated implications.
A court jury is instructed to weigh the evidence carefully before coming to a judgement. Sadly, people will not look hard at the evidence against the theory of evolution, neither will they take sufficient time and trouble to truly investigate and understand the claims of Scripture and the historical and verifiable evidence that backs it up. The response goes something like; 'I don't like what the evidence says, therefore it must be wrong'. The evidence is casually written off as 'old wives tales', or 'the imaginations of the weak and deluded'.