News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
I knew that. (my case comes up next Thursday!)
;)

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
This couple of weeks footy :) :roll:

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
jim wrote:
This couple of weeks footy :) :roll:


How awful, no casualty tonight either good job lovefilm has delivered Tin Tin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 am
Posts: 131
Location: Milton Keynes
I'm enjoying the football matches so far, but i'm not in Hillingdon :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Not impressed with the footy taking over scheduling, is Enders on tomorrow


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 am
Posts: 131
Location: Milton Keynes
I don't think it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide#/day/0

No it isn't. I've got a few programmes recorded so I'll find something to watch. I might even get around to stripping the wallpaper off the hall walls - I certainly won't be watching footy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
I'm hoping love film will deliver but as I only sent the other one back on saturday it's unlikely, will check the guide for film four


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 am
Posts: 131
Location: Milton Keynes
www.tvguide.co.uk is the site I normally use :)

I'll be watching the football ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Hooray enders is on


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke