News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
A little paper bag was feeling unwell, so he took himself off to the doctors.

'Doctor, I don't feel too good,' said the little Paper bag.

'Hmm, you look OK to me,' said the Doctor,
'but I'll do a test or two and see what that shows.
Come back and see me in a couple of days.'

The little paper bag felt no better when he went back for the results.
‘What's wrong with me?' asked the little paper bag.

'I think you could be HIV positive!' said the doctor.

'No, I can't be - I'm just a little paper bag!' said the little paper bag.

'Have you been having unprotected sex?' asked the doctor.

'NO, I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!'

'Well have you been sharing needles with other Intravenous drug users?' asked the doctor.

'NO, NO! I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!'

'Perhaps you've been abroad recently and required a Jab or a blood transfusion?' queried the doctor.

'NO, NO! I don't have a passport - I'm just a little paper bag!'

'Well', said the doctor, 'are you in a homosexual Relationship?'

'NO! NO! I told you I can't do things like that, I'm just a little paper bag!'

'Then there can be only one explanation.' said the doctor

SCROLL DOWN





This is good - wait for it .... .... .... ...... .....















'Your mother must have been a carrier'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
groan :twisted: :roll:

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
is this an interaction forum or a market place?

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
Sun glasses and sun shades in the UK, bad marketing practice, must be a joke Jim, move it to the correct thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
rexy wrote:
Sun glasses and sun shades in the UK, bad marketing practice, must be a joke Jim, move it to the correct thread.

this idiot has posted on several threads a chancer at best, a troll most likely, any of the admin who see it will do whats best. ;) ;)

Have deleted them....spam, spam, spam, spam.
and banned him, let us know if you find any others.
:x

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
I used to be called 'Spam' when I was a kid. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paper Bag..........
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
we never used to get so many spammers on the old forum ...........


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke