News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Batty bat wrote:
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)




Today, I'm in Chatham.....Ontario, Canada. :roll: :lol:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I post from leafy Woking during office hours (beats working in Woking) :)

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Batty bat wrote:
Batty bat wrote:
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)




Today, I'm in Chatham.....Ontario, Canada. :roll: :lol:


You do get about don't you :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 280
From the better part of Yeading


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 am
Posts: 265
Image

_________________
we're out


Last edited by ARTFTE on Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Badminton Girl wrote:
Batty bat wrote:
Batty bat wrote:
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)




Today, I'm in Chatham.....Ontario, Canada. :roll: :lol:


You do get about don't you :D



Tomorrow could be "London" right beside the River Thames, ..................also in Ontario :lol: :lol:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 am
Posts: 27
Yeading

_________________
www.diamond-mobility.com
SALES SERVICE REPAIRS SPARES
020 8845 7927


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Posts: 120
Batty bat wrote:
Batty bat wrote:
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)




Today, I'm in Chatham.....Ontario, Canada. :roll: :lol:

Jst up the road in London at the moment: Daily weekday hospital visit then try to get home for weekends.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
70458 or 32566 depends on the weather and other things.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
I might go to Uxbridge tomorrow and post from there, then come home Via Acton & Bolton . :lol:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke