News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Just wondering if I'm the only poster in the village of West Drayton?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
So far it looks like it...... :lol:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
I think I was the only one from there also BG, when I first joined way back in 2001! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I'm posting from Cowley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Sunshine wrote:
I'm posting from Cowley


That's close enough I think


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Posts: 120
Batty bat wrote:
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! ;)



I guess Lefroy Ontario Canada don't count ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
the old original Hayes, close to the dead centre, ;) ;)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 am
Posts: 21
I'm in the country,Higher Denham South Bucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
You can't get much further away than West Oz.
:D ;)

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke