News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
12th Grandchild!!!!!!! That's one huge bill for you - er, sorry, Santa - at Christmas!!!! Congratulations & start saving !

Can any site regular beat 12 grandchildren?? (none for me, so I am out of the running!)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Pam wrote:
Moley wrote:
NB: I got a PM from you Pam but I think it was just the topic title. I can't seem to find a way to reply to it either ??

Moley....in another senior moment .....


It is there. Just click on the topic title to open it.



Doh. Yep that worked Jim. Thanks for that !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Moley wrote:
Pam wrote:
Moley wrote:
NB: I got a PM from you Pam but I think it was just the topic title. I can't seem to find a way to reply to it either ??

Moley....in another senior moment .....


It is there. Just click on the topic title to open it.



Doh. Yep that worked Jim. Thanks for that !!


I'm not Jim! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
See....another Senior Moment. Im now quoting and replying to the wrong people. Oh dear, I think I will have a lie down in a darkened corner for a while.

Moley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
WoW 12 Grandchildren that would be some family get together, congratulations.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Badminton Girl wrote:
WoW 12 Grandchildren that would be some family get together, congratulations.


Along with my daughter & 4 sons and their partners, it's a party! :roll: :roll: :roll:

( Not forgetting my two eldest granddaughters' boyfriends!) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Moley wrote:
See....another Senior Moment. Im now quoting and replying to the wrong people. Oh dear, I think I will have a lie down in a darkened corner for a while.

Moley


It's ok, you're excused, you've had a lot of excitement for one day, so maybe the darkened room would be a good idea! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke