News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
I will stop posting for a while if that helps you get higher up the league. :o :( :( :( :(

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
jim wrote:
I will stop posting for a while if that helps you get higher up the league. :o :( :( :( :(


Gee thanks but I think I should try fairly, and now that I know the shuttlecocks the prize there is no stopping me. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
There's no answer to that :o

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
Pam wrote:
Huh, I'm sure I was higher on the old site! (I think length of service should be taken into account!) :D



For posting emotions only?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :evil:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Sunshine has overtaken me again note to myself I must post more


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
:o Nearly out of the top ten


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I'm normally way down the list. I'm going back to work soon so you won't see so many posts from me.

:(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
Badminton Girl wrote:
:o Nearly out of the top ten

Well, pull your socks up girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke