News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I do as little as possible at the weekends apart from recover from my 04:30 weekday 'rise and shine', round the M25's.

I've also got retirement in my sights though :)

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Kremmen wrote:
I've also got retirement in my sights though :)

And you think that will be easier? I dont know how I ever found time to go to work. ;) ;)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
That could be true.

Retirement will equal moving to the Malverns, or that general area. Which will start off a decorating cycle..............

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
This weekend has been quite packed

Saturday

DIY Jobs
Bike Ride
Lunch with friends
WD pub Crawl
Take away curry

Sunday

Bike ride
Badminton
BBQ
Trip to the dump
Would I lie to you recording at pinewood

At this rate I will be glad to get back to work for a rest


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
My daughter and family also went to see 'Would I Lie To You' at Pinewood, she said it was brilliant!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Pam wrote:
My daughter and family also went to see 'Would I Lie To You' at Pinewood, she said it was brilliant!

We usually go to radio shows but looking forward to this as it will be a nice change


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Back home again as we were just too late for the show, I have priority tickets for next time though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
So what has everyone been upto this weekend

Mine was

Saturday badminton in Dulwich
Pub lunch
Visit friends new baby barely a month old so cute
Stratford picturehouses to watch aardman film ' pirates'

Sunday
Badminton in Staines
Lunch somewhere
Shopping in uxbridge
Tidying up the house
Gardening

I'm shattered just thinking about it all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
I got shattered just reading it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
Jon wrote:
I got shattered just reading it.



Same here :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke