SOT wrote:
He should lose his security clearance immediately, be kicked off the ISC and concentrate on becoming self employed
I agree.
I also think that Rifkind should be kicked off the OSCE - (Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe). So far I've not since any mention of the OSCE and Rifkind in the mainstream media.
OSCE panel announced here:
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.ph ... v_id=92863Quote:
The panel, which will be chaired by German diplomat Wolfgang Ischinger, will comprise Emma Bonino, Tahsin Burcuoglu, Oleksandr Chaly, Vaira Vike-Freiberga, Jean-Marie Guéhenno, Barbara Haering, Jane Harman, Sergi Kapanadze, Sergey A. Karaganov, Malcolm Rifkind, Adam Daniel Rotfeld, Teija Tiilikainen, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Ivo Viskovic.
Those panel members are representitives from Germany, Serbia, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, Latvia, the Ukraine, a former Congress CIA External Board member, a former UN Under Secretary, and Malcom Rifkind of the crumbling UK. A mix that suggests to me that Rifkind's security clearance is of little interest to the powers-that-be.
More here on the OSCE announcement:
http://www.independent.mk/articles/1336 ... n+SecurityOSCE Common Purpose document here:
http://www.osce.org/cio/15805?download=true