News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Moving on
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
It's been a long time coming but I am finally making the move out of the London Borough of Hillingdon, and going to a better place on the South Coast.

The air is cleaner, the people are friendlier and it's a whole new start. I hope to restart my weather reports once I get there.

Thanks to everyone who has followed my posts in the past.

Moley. 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:23 pm
Posts: 166
Good luck, my good friend


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 am 
Well done man, best of luck.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
Congratulations & good luck Moley!!

I hope you still log in here mate. I think they have the interweb down there!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Posts: 221
Hayling Island has a good site, I lived there for a few years and had a lot fun before moving to the USA but still contribute, loved the British Legion who have their own site.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Well done. I'm sure you are making the right decision and you are spot on with West London friendliness. My neighbours made no effort when the wife became partially disabled, they are all tied up in their own worlds and not interested.

Once my daughter has moved out I will consider my future in this rapidly deteriorating area. She will likely move to Reading so I'll be looking about 30 miles the other side of Reading or where the Reading trains go to without changing.

It will be a difficult decision because where I am I don't need a car for all the essentials and I have a good regular bus service. House is just how I want it with an almost maintenance free garden.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1307
Good luck with the move Moley and best wishes for the future........

You have made the right choice......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm
Posts: 452
Whether the weather be hot
Whether the weather be cold
Whatever the weather
May the new nest you feather
Be sunny, but showered with gold

With good luck wishes
From
Marian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
One door closes and another one opens.
Good luck.
:D

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 am
Posts: 1806
Congratulations Moley. I hope you find everything you are looking, plus some more.

Perhaps this forum should be re-named the Ex-WestLondonChatters?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke