There are quite a few points I made, though, which were that, because Brenda Leyland looked ill, maybe he should have changed his mind about 'showing her up to the public' and waited until any medical reports were made if the police were going to investigate.
Also, that she had actually shown some remorse before she ended her life, (if she did). Maybe others would know if that was reported in any other articles except the one I happened to see in the Daily Mail. If so, then my comment that maybe more space should have been allowed for her remorse becomes less relevant.
My other points were about the confusion which seems to be obvious in the comments written by readers following articles. This confusion is on the subject of where Free Speech stops being a justification for horrible comments because of entering into the realms of libel.
The other confusion I meant was where people in the comments sections were discussing what a 'troll' actually is and whether Brenda Leyland actually was one of those people.
I have read many comments which were very interesting, seeing other people's points of view on the subject, besides what the journalists have written in the few articles I had a chance to read.
Maybe it is too early to decide who was to blame until we know the facts, but if the ending to the interview when she asked the reporter into her home resulted in someone with possible medical problems disappearing and ending her life, it is a terrible, shocking story.. But we don't know yet.
