SOT wrote:
Bloody hell, that is one of the worst posts I have seen on here for a very long time! Vanessa Feltz has been grumbling about misogynistic social media remarks following her complaints, and this must be the sort of crap she is talking about.
Are you saying a woman cannot be taken seriously regarding allegations of sexual assault if she has had a 'colorful history' - aka, has written sex tips for a magazine???? Jesus! Are you a member of the Taliban!!

Even for you Geezer, thats a bit strong. I suppose the slut was 'asking for it' interviewing Rolf on a bed?
Why have you called her a slut?
I haven't used such colourful language. I think she is is using the opportunity to further her flagging career. I have a point of view and I have outlined it. Here is some more argument for the mix.
Your tone is not far removed from those who shout racist when trying to mount a debate about immigration.
1. Why no complaint at the time?
2. In a busy TV studio with perhaps a dozen witnesses looking on where is the independent witnesses?
3. In a busy TV studio with perhaps a dozen witnesses looking on where is the VT evidence?
Your not telling me that following Harris conviction the networks have refused to run it out a favour to him?
Come on this is dynamite viewing it would be on every news channel across the globe Where is the footage. Why is nobody asking this exceptionally pertinent question and taking everything at face value.
Men Only incidentally is labelled pornographic literature top shelf material in the local newsagents. Womens Own it clearly is not......
Feltz has come down hard to criticize all those who doubt her version of events. Just like those politicians when surrounded by rumour threaten to sue. When in a corner and all that.......
Of course if the footage ever does emerge and it confirms her story I would happily post back to this thread retracting everything I have said about her.