Jon wrote:
I think that's probably right.
I don't get the Vanessa Feltz claim at all. Her dress went down to her feet and this assault is supposed to have happened on live tv and in front of his wife and the crew. If you see what she was wearing I cannot work out how that is possible. And she says she decided to cut to an ad break.... I wouldn't have thought presenters could do that on a whim.British TV shows are highly produced and scripted and presenters generally do as they're told by editors/producers/directors.
If she'd suddenly blurted out "let's take an ad break" that would have been a major incident and those in charge would have demanded to know why she did that. They'd certainly remember it.
Someone like Vanessa Feltz cannot be taken seriously. She has a bit of a colourful history herself..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_FeltzQuote:
After she left university Feltz moved from temping work to writing for The Jewish Chronicle then the Daily Mirror.[citation needed] She often specialised in sex advice, writing for the magazine Men Only, and her sex tips for girls book called What Are These Strawberries Doing on My Nipples? I Need Them For The Fruit Salad![4] She also presented a Jewish radio show on BBC GLR (now BBC London 94.9).
My bold.........
Her remarks should be seen as 'jumping on to take advantage of the publicity bandwagon' after the furore regarding Harris.
Meanwhile back in the real world it takes the Russian state broadcaster to indicate how deep the Westminster allegations go...
http://rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/Quote:
At least 40 UK politicians complicit in alleged Westminster 'paedophile ring' – report
Just think if Leveson had 'gone there way' none of this would be allowed to come out now..
It appears now the game is on and Yewtree as a distraction by arresting a few celebs has failed.