News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Badminton Girl wrote:
Can't believe I've made the top 15 already.

maybe you would have on the old site that got washed out. :( ;)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
With this post I'm going to make the too ten.

No stopping me now this is really addictive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Huh, I'm sure I was higher on the old site! (I think length of service should be taken into account!) :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
What/where is this league table ?!

Edited. I have overcome my ( latest ) Senior moment :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Jon wrote:


Here it is


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 1294
Location: Floating on a cloud
^^ Yer I found it seconds later......doh !! I see you have been busy on the website BG, but not visited my weather thread yet ?! :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
made a grand entrance now


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Think I'd better resurrect this thread as I'm breaking the 100 post


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
I've caught up with Geezer, any chance of a prize if I get to the top spot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
A free shuttlecock?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke