News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
Fantastic stuff and thanks to everyone

I have ordered an Abu cage (as advertised) and will buy some Snickers bars when it arrives as I am on a diet and cannot trust myself having chocolate in the house!!! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Good luck with that. I think they look cute and the one we get in our garden amuses me by eating peanuts and sunflower seeds from the bird table but I know how much damage they can do if they get into sheds and attics.

I will admit that if I had a problem with them I would catch them and probably let them go miles from here - I couldn't kill anything.

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
If you think a squirrel can give you a problem. Think yourself luck you don't have raccoons. They will rip your roof off, take the ceiling down or even make hole through a wall if you try and stop them once they have young

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Last edited by Batty bat on Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
Possums do the same thing here, but we've never been bothered with them.
:D

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke