WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Wood Gathering
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=509
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Wood Gathering

Can anyone advise on if i'm allowed to pick up fallen wood from parks and open areas in the Hillingdon area?

Author:  Jon [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wood Gathering

Can't for the life of me think why not.

Author:  Jon [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wood Gathering

These links shed a mixture of light and confusion on the issue...

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1 ... g+firewood

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wood Gathering

Hmmm when I did a search via Hillingdon Council I didn't have much luck.

I'll try the forrestry commission

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/