| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Janet Gardiner https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=417 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Marian [ Tue May 29, 2012 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Janet Gardiner |
Could anyone tell me how I can make contact with Janet Gardiner. Thankyou for any help. Marian. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
Marian Try this http://openlylocal.com/members/1272-Janet-Gardner |
|
| Author: | Marian [ Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
Thankyou very much, SOT. That is very helpful. Marian. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
I am in touch with Janet Gardner on a regular basis, & know that she is incredibly busy, and now only deals with either ward residents or cases that come via the civic. |
|
| Author: | Marian [ Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
Thankyou for that but I have, today, received invaluable help by following the link SOT gave me. I can't speak highly enough for the way my calls were dealt with, which was with friendliness and a willingness to assist me with my query. I am so grateful for this, and I didn't have to trouble Janet personally. Marian. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Wed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
It's a shame she doesn't visit here nowadays. I really enjoyed the way she used to deal with those who post the more outrageous stuff on here, most often by introducing a handful of common sense into the thread (sometimes wrapped up in a boxing glove |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
I think she must have had enough of the digs! Mind you she gave back as good as she got! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
She always did but If you also notice all of the Councilors now don't post, Mike Cox was also a regular, I do believe they have been warned off by Big Ray, maybe I am wrong but they all stopped posting around the same time, Pete Curling was another regular alas gone |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
I also suspect a conspiracy It happened too timely to be a coincidence |
|
| Author: | jim [ Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janet Gardiner |
well its a free Country as long as you do as your told. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|