| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| The wait ......... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=977 |
Page 1 of 4 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | The wait ......... |
Even though I've had a new car roughly every 3 years I still can't wait for Friday. You'd think I'd have grown out of it by now ! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
Boy's Toys! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
Yep, tons of toys |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
I think I'd feel that way too if I were getting a new car. Enjoy! |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
I've never bought a brand new car and it's been years since I've got excited waiting for a car I'd bought to be ready. That was a 3 year old Rover 820. Loved it but it was a right dud. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
I've had a sneak preview when I dropped off the Insurance docs: ... and no, they're not touching, about a 2" gap:
|
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
Three more sleeps |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wait ......... |
Nice car |
|
| Page 1 of 4 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|