| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Mount Vernon Today https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=740 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Mount Vernon Today |
Really nasty accident right outside Must have happened about 13:00 ish. Full compliment of emergency vehicles and the road completely blocked. If I was to guess I reckon someone has pulled out of Mount Vernon right into the path of another vehicle. |
|
| Author: | captain_flynn [ Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mount Vernon Today |
Was there any casualties? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mount Vernon Today |
I've not heard anything more |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|