| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| I knew ... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=720 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I knew ... |
... I should have never lent her the keys: Best with sound http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=328_1351607304 |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
Crazy |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
What is it with wimmin? some seem to have a problem getting their brain into reverse, when I was on the road there were some driving artics, of them about half never had a clue to reverse them, many a time I have been asked to back their vehicles onto a loading bay!! is it not part of the driving test? |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
Explains why the 'garage' is in such a state and the dog had the sense to keep out of the way! And who said it was a woman in this pic? Jim, I always reverse into a space, I find it a lot easier! (Don't like reversing OUT of spaces in public car parks, always worry I won't see a kid!) I always reverse into our drive, close to a wall, leaving plenty of space to get out of the car the other side. Still can't park as tight as hubby though, he parks it so left wing mirror is about a couple of inches away from the wall, knowing my luck I'd scrape the car! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
Pam wrote: And who said it was a woman in this pic? THE CLUE WAS IN THE TITLE Woman trying to park her car in garage - Hilarious |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
I reckon it was all done for the camera anyway and was a bloke pretending to be a woman driver! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
Pam wrote: I reckon it was all done for the camera anyway and was a bloke pretending to be a woman driver! Why would any bloke even think of such a thing. |
|
| Author: | john [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
State of the garage , I don't think the car wanted to go there |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I knew ... |
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|