| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Crash on Cowley Road https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1009 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Crash on Cowley Road |
Two cars have had a prang on the cowley road at the entrance to Tescos. Ambulance at site although nobody appears to be hurt. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crash on Cowley Road |
Drivers often think they can turn right there into Tesco when the lights are green. They don't realise that the traffic going fron West Drayton towards Uxbridge won't stop for them. I think that The traffic lights need a filter arrow |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crash on Cowley Road |
Ah we were wondering how it could have happened that explains it as the impact was on the side of each car |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crash on Cowley Road |
There was another crash there today and all the emergency services were involved. I don't know if anybody was hurt but the car I saw was a mess. I spoke to one of my neighbours and she said that was the third crash this week. I think it's about time the traffic lights were changed so that there's a filter system - it's so dangerous! |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crash on Cowley Road |
Which Tesco is this? I assume it's the big one in Yiewsley (Yiewsley High St) or is the small petrol station one near Worcester Road in Cowley? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crash on Cowley Road |
Yes, it's the big one in Yiewsley. Cars coming from Uxbridge turn right when the lights go green completely ignoring the fact that the traffic going from West Drayton towards Uxbridge has right of way. I saw fire engines, police cars and an ambulance and all the traffic had to stop while they dealt with it. It happened just after 8 a.m. and I'm just glad I was walking and hadn't taken the car. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|