| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| I just want to know https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=665 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | clifff16 [ Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I just want to know |
my child has a major toe nail problem since he seems to be prone to hangnails. I have tried cutting and keeping his nails short but the problem continues even with bigger kids shoes. What is the cause of this problem and is it genetic? I need a third option before I take him in to a specialist for checking. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
You are obviously not from the UK, or you would take him to your GP and not ask for amateur cures. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
Yup, we seem to be attracting these posts. Wonder if there is a Hillingdon in the USA ? I suppose 'westlondonchat' could be confusing. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
My advice is to get the toenails insured. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
This is not the first post about shoes v toe nails. Watch out for a subsequent post with a link to buying toe friendly shoes |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
I've already worked out my answer to the next daft question on here. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
42 ? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
Jon wrote: My advice is to get the toenails insured. but read the small print for any get out claws. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I just want to know |
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|