WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

I'll Always Wear Your Crown - Hymn by Marian with Keyboards
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1957
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Marian [ Sun May 03, 2015 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  I'll Always Wear Your Crown - Hymn by Marian with Keyboards

2 Titles, the other being Shine Your Light Of Love On Me

I wrote this Modern Hymn at a particular time of realizing how much I had needed to depend on someone else's help through difficult times. It then seemed appropriate to turn the meaning of the words into a Hymn.
There were words on a Hayes End church Christening card which also inspired me to use the the words 'Always Wear Your Crown'.
The Hymn was meant to be Modern and upbeat.

If anyone would like to listen, it is here on this link:

photos/showphoto.php?photo=2916&title=always-wear-your-crownown-hymnmarian26amp-3b-keyboards&cat=572

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/