| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Experience of the What's On Section https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=231 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Experience of the What's On Section |
I thought it might be useful to have a feedback thread for the What's On Section. Have you been to anything that's advertised? What was your experience? |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Experience of the What's On Section |
Not yet... far too bizzy at the moment!!! Oh for a life of leisure... |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Experience of the What's On Section |
Jon wrote: Not yet... far too bizzy at the moment!!! Oh for a life of leisure... I've only managed to the Badminton at Spelthorne today. As mentioned in the other thread didn't make the fairground. |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Experience of the What's On Section |
Now that I'm back from Wales what has everyone been upto? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Experience of the What's On Section |
I've been up to absolutely nothing. (well nothing of much interest anyway) I'm now allowed to walk without crutches and have been to Tesco in my car on my own for the first time since the beginning of January. I suppose that's an achievement |
|
| Author: | gmr [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Experience of the What's On Section |
Sunshine wrote: I've been up to absolutely nothing. (well nothing of much interest anyway) I'm now allowed to walk without crutches and have been to Tesco in my car on my own for the first time since the beginning of January. I suppose that's an achievement Way to go Sunshine !!! Remember first time out after an accident; walked from the porch about 15 ft then held on to the car roof for support until Ann came to help me back indoors. Keep up the exercising Mike |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|