WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Where's Jim ?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=98
Page 1 of 4

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Where's Jim ?

MIA

Author:  jim [ Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

went to Woolacombe bay for a couple of cold but dry days the place was awash with complaing brass monkeys. :) ;)

Author:  gmr [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

All complaining in a high soprano ?

Author:  Brian [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

Did you take a blowlamp?
:lol:

Author:  jim [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

it was cold, but dry, snow was still on the ground over Exmoor on Monday and a.m on Tuesday but was all gone apart from on top of the hills by the afternoon, looks like they will be in for it all again now, but all curled up around the fire, with the central heating on full, and constant, I guess I will just have to suffer :P :P

Author:  gmr [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

jim wrote:
it was cold, but dry, snow was still on the ground over Exmoor on Monday and a.m on Tuesday but was all gone apart from on top of the hills by the afternoon, looks like they will be in for it all again now, but all curled up around the fire, with the central heating on full, and constant, I guess I will just have to suffer :P :P


Does that ` Central ' heating include a good Scotch ?

Author:  jim [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

gmr wrote:
Does that ` Central ' heating include a good Scotch ?

nah I gave up drinking when I went in the Army at 18, not drank since. 8-) 8-)

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

"When I were a lad" the standard procedure after work was straight over the pub till chucking out time. About 20 years ago I also packed it in and I really don't miss it at all. We've not even got it in for Xmas for about 20 years now.

Author:  Brian [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

Oh dear, last night had a BBQ, a beer, and sampled 4 single malts.
Apart from that, just a normal evening.
:lol:

Author:  Pam [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where's Jim ?

I didn't drink alcohol until I was 35! :lol:

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/