| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Richard Briers https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=970 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Richard Briers |
I didn't realise that the pair of houses used for filming the Good Life were just round the corner from Mount Vernon in Northwood ! RIP |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Richard Briers |
Kewferry Road or Drive wasn't it (and not Surbiton!) They were brave householders allowing them to rotivate the garden |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Richard Briers |
That's it, up Ducks Hill to the end, turn right and it's either first or second on the left. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Richard Briers |
That's weird, why to TV people do that? If it was set in Surbiton, why not film in Surbiton? A year or so ago I saw a small bit of the filthy "comedy" Inbetweeners. They were supposed to be in Swanage - but they were quite clearly in Littlehampton. |
|
| Author: | MikeBat [ Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Richard Briers |
It was kewferry Road Northwwood my sister in law lives a few doors away, one of the houses was badly damaged by fire some years ago, There was a program on the TV last year about the series, one of the occupants who live there now still has people knocking on her door asking if it was her house that the Goods lived in, she is still happy to answer there questions after all these years, how nice! |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Richard Briers |
Jon wrote: That's weird, why to TV people do that? If it was set in Surbiton, why not film in Surbiton? A year or so ago I saw a small bit of the filthy "comedy" Inbetweeners. They were supposed to be in Swanage - but they were quite clearly in Littlehampton. Yes I remember that episode well Jon and it was definately filmed in Littlehampton, perhaps appropriate given the content Always sorry to see a fine actor pass away but I was never a huge fan of Richard Briars, I just found him mildly amusing. Then again I watched the Good Life for the same reason I watched Rosemary & Thyme.......Felicity Kendall. Mmmm. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|