WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

We've Moved
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  We've Moved

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... rfolk.html

Author:  Pam [ Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We've Moved

:D

Author:  SOT [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: We've Moved

I must apologise to London Underground for my criticism of the ever increasing time it takes me to commute to central London. I have been grumbling how useless they are, when all along the travel distance was increasing. Sorry.

Maybe this is why the lineside cables keep disappearing as you can't expect 12 miles of cable to stretch 120 miles can you? :)

Author:  Moley [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We've Moved

I cant find the article now but you should see where Fox News recently moved Egypt to !!

Author:  gmr [ Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: We've Moved

Kremmen wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9058348/CNN-sorry-over-graphic-blunder-that-uprooted-London-to-Norfolk.html


When working in the USA it always amazed them that I knew more about USA Geography and History than their citizens did !
Their education has also been dumbed down in modern times but even my generation of Americans were dreadfully weak in World Knowledge.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/