WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Nothing really....
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=942
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Pam [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Nothing really....

Just wanted to cheer the site up a bit cos the fun stuff seems to have disappeared! :(

Author:  Brian [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

Are we having fun yet?
:lol:

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

It's Friday :D

I've ordered the new car for 1st March delivery :D

My wonky knee is starting to get better :D

Author:  Sunshine [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

A new car - brilliant! What sort of car are you buying? My car needs an MOT next week, I will definitely cheer up if it passes (no reason why it shouldn't)

I'm glad your knee is on the mend.

We have ordered new windows and doors and they should be installed in around 3 weeks. I cheer up every time I look at the dirty windows and know I don't have to clean them before they're removed :lol:

I have a big mug of tea on my computer desk - now that's another reason to be cheerful.

Have a lovely day x

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

Honda Civic EX Auto on a 13 plate. It's got more toys than Hamleys.

Author:  Sunshine [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

Japanese cars are reliable.

I've got a Nissan and really like it. Enjoy it!!!!

Author:  Batty bat [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

Pam wrote:
Just wanted to cheer the site up a bit cos the fun stuff seems to have disappeared! :(



Days

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Till Christmas. :roll:

Author:  Pam [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

See, I knew I'd get some cheerful replies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  SOT [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

I am off sick at the moment so also need cheering up :(

But I have used my downtime wisely to book a 14 day break in Norway in the late spring. This includes flying to Oslo and then driving around 700 miles over 11 days. Then a more relaxed return journey via a 2 day cruise through the fjords. and a 7 hour train journey over mountains, through villages only accessible by rail, and past a huge glacier back to Oslo and home. OK, I accept this is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to a break, but I am looking forward to it. :)

Author:  Pam [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nothing really....

Sounds good! Hope you're better soon.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/