News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Just wanted to cheer the site up a bit cos the fun stuff seems to have disappeared! :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
Are we having fun yet?
:lol:

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
It's Friday :D

I've ordered the new car for 1st March delivery :D

My wonky knee is starting to get better :D

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
A new car - brilliant! What sort of car are you buying? My car needs an MOT next week, I will definitely cheer up if it passes (no reason why it shouldn't)

I'm glad your knee is on the mend.

We have ordered new windows and doors and they should be installed in around 3 weeks. I cheer up every time I look at the dirty windows and know I don't have to clean them before they're removed :lol:

I have a big mug of tea on my computer desk - now that's another reason to be cheerful.

Have a lovely day x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
Honda Civic EX Auto on a 13 plate. It's got more toys than Hamleys.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Japanese cars are reliable.

I've got a Nissan and really like it. Enjoy it!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
Pam wrote:
Just wanted to cheer the site up a bit cos the fun stuff seems to have disappeared! :(



Days

http://www.xmasclock.com/

Till Christmas. :roll:

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
See, I knew I'd get some cheerful replies! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 659
I am off sick at the moment so also need cheering up :(

But I have used my downtime wisely to book a 14 day break in Norway in the late spring. This includes flying to Oslo and then driving around 700 miles over 11 days. Then a more relaxed return journey via a 2 day cruise through the fjords. and a 7 hour train journey over mountains, through villages only accessible by rail, and past a huge glacier back to Oslo and home. OK, I accept this is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to a break, but I am looking forward to it. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nothing really....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Sounds good! Hope you're better soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke