| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Tesco burgers https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=923 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tesco burgers |
OK, here we go... Checked my Tesco burgers in the fridge... and they're off! Sat here reading the label on these Tesco burgers and it turns out they are fairly low in fat but surprisingly high in Shergar. Traces of zebras found in Tesco bar codes. Is it a coincidence that HAMBURGERS is an anagram of SHERGAR BUM? Just been to Tesco and bought a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of Lambs and some burgers. So that's white rum, Navy rum and Red Rum. Had a Tesco beef burger for lunch today. After I'd finished it, I found I had a bit between my teeth. HMV vouchers are now being accepted at Tesco. Just tell them HMV means horse meat voucher. A Tesco burger walks into a bar "Pint please". "I can't hear you" says the barman. "Sorry" replies the burger "I'm a little horse". Tesco have just sacked their meat buyer. They are looking for someone to take over the reins but nobody wants to be saddled with the responsibility. Went to a Tesco cafe for my dinner, the waitress said "Do you want anything on your burger?" So I had a Fiver each way. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
I was lucky my Tesco burger got better and I turned him out to pasture, may even put him to stud in the spring |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
If you think the horseburgers are nice, you should try Tesco meatballs. They are the dog's b****cks! |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
Gave me the trots! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
I saw that video on Facebook - hilarious! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
I note that Tesco now have no burgers on the shelves. I did consider some meatballs, apparently their the dogs bo**ocks. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
That's twice we've had the Meatballs joke on here SOT - wake up |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
Sunshine wrote: That's twice we've had the Meatballs joke on here SOT - wake up Uh, wot???? |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tesco burgers |
|
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|