| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Happy Birthday Pam https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=919 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Happy Birthday Pam |
Have a terrific day on Thursday 17th. xxx |
|
| Author: | jane [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
Happy Birthday Pam ... I hope you have a fantastic day xxxxxx (Hope you saved Brian a piece of THAT cake |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
Thank you Sunshine and Jane. Oh dear, I left what was left of the cake at my son's! To explain to those who don't know...I had an excellent surprise party on Sat. at my youngest son's! There I was looking forward to going to Scott's and Clare's for an early birthday meal. When we arrived Clare told me the kids were in the conservatory. (On reflection I should have wondered why it was so quiet!) So I opened the door and there were all my kids and all their kids and everyone started singing 'happy birthday'! I couldn't speak. (Not like me!) Thought I was going to bawl so smacked hubby instead! Had some great pressies, and Clare had made this amazing cake..... Brian this pic is for you......
|
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
How often should you water it? Have a good one Pam. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
| Author: | Brian [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
Wow! Thanks Pam, I couldn't possibly eat that all by myself, but I'd give it a damn good try. Oh! and Happy Birthday. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
Thanks Brian! Sorry I didn't save any cake for you but I had to think of my starving grandchildren! |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
but, but, but.... |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
Don't you start me off............ |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Pam |
all right, (sniff) |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|