News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Have a terrific day on Thursday 17th.

xxx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
Happy Birthday Pam ... I hope you have a fantastic day xxxxxx

(Hope you saved Brian a piece of THAT cake ;) ) xxx

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Thank you Sunshine and Jane.

Oh dear, I left what was left of the cake at my son's!
To explain to those who don't know...I had an excellent surprise party on Sat. at my youngest son's!
There I was looking forward to going to Scott's and Clare's for an early birthday meal. When we arrived Clare told me the kids were in the conservatory. (On reflection I should have wondered why it was so quiet!) So I opened the door and there were all my kids and all their kids and everyone started singing 'happy birthday'!
I couldn't speak. (Not like me!) Thought I was going to bawl so smacked hubby instead!
Had some great pressies, and Clare had made this amazing cake.....

Brian this pic is for you......
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Posts: 329
How often should you water it?
Have a good one Pam.

_________________
Posts often deleted................Why? I don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
:D Thanks Batty.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
Wow! Thanks Pam, I couldn't possibly eat that all by myself, but I'd give it a damn good try.

Oh! and Happy Birthday.
:D

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Thanks Brian! Sorry I didn't save any cake for you but I had to think of my starving grandchildren! ;) ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
but, but, but.... :cry: ;) :D

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Don't you start me off............ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am
Posts: 545
Location: Western Australia
all right, (sniff)

_________________
When a crash seems inevitable, try to hit the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke