| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Possibly the best way to be served quickly........ https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=914 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Possibly the best way to be served quickly........ |
The other day I needed to go to the local NHS hospital. But not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID card that I had made from the Internet onto the front of my jacket . When I went into the hospital, I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off waiting time.................... Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of a quicker emergency service ![]() It also works at all supermarkets. It saves hours. At the Laundry, three minutes after entering I had my choice of any machine, most still running! Don't try it at McDonald's or Starbucks though..... The whole staff disappeared and I never got my order!!!!! Also.......... Never wear it while trying to get a taxi! And you never seem to find anyone to pay at the petrol station!!!! |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Possibly the best way to be served quickly........ |
Wonder what would happen getting off a plane. probably get crushed, with stampede going the other way.LOL |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Possibly the best way to be served quickly........ |
| Author: | chris_guest [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Possibly the best way to be served quickly........ |
Brilliant |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|