WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

First one for 2013
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=893
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Brian [ Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  First one for 2013

...so I asked this chimney sweep if he had much work on and he said, "stacks"

:roll:

Author:  Pam [ Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: First one for 2013

:roll: :roll: :roll: ;) ;)

Author:  Batty bat [ Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: First one for 2013

Brian wrote:
...so I asked this chimney sweep if he had much work on and he said, "stacks"

:roll:


Do you have/need chimney sweeps were you live? Just wonderd.

Author:  Brian [ Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: First one for 2013

Batty bat wrote:
Brian wrote:
...so I asked this chimney sweep if he had much work on and he said, "stacks"

:roll:


Do you have/need chimney sweeps were you live? Just wonderd.


There are some in the phone book and I recall seeing a photo of one in the paper at a wedding, supposed to be lucky but probably just introducing himself to the bride in case she burns the dinner!

A lot of older houses have fireplaces and used to burn wood but now its all evaporative or ducted reverse cycling air conditioning.
:D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/