| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Have a very happy.....er.....Easter??? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=887 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Have a very happy.....er.....Easter??? |
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml ???????????? |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Have a very happy.....er.....Easter?? |
We can buy Cadbury mini eggs & caremel eggs year, round here. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Have a very happy.....er.....Easter??? |
Three years ago I bought an Easter egg before Christmas and gave it to my cousin who had been given two months to live because he had lung cancer. I told him his next challenge was to live until Easter so he could eat his Easter Egg. He accepted my challenge and lived another two years because the family kept setting him other challenges. It made him fight and I was so proud of him. I'm sure that if I hadn't got him fighting we wouldn't have had him that extra time so I was pleased I could buy an Easter Egg at Christmas time that year. |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Have a very happy.....er.....Easter??? |
Sunshine wrote: Three years ago I bought an Easter egg before Christmas and gave it to my cousin who had been given two months to live because he had lung cancer. I told him his next challenge was to live until Easter so he could eat his Easter Egg. He accepted my challenge and lived another two years because the family kept setting him other challenges. It made him fight and I was so proud of him. I'm sure that if I hadn't got him fighting we wouldn't have had him that extra time so I was pleased I could buy an Easter Egg at Christmas time that year. Thats a heartwarming story Sunshine. Thanks for sharing it. Im just about to set off and meet up with my 2 Sons, their Partners and my 4 Grandchildren and it will be the first time I have seen them all together. They have travelled from as far afield as Fulham ( lol ) and South Africa. I wish you all a Happy Christmas. Moley |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|