| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Christmas decorations https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=873 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Christmas decorations |
Sooo.... I know it's not much, but do people like them? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas decorations |
In moderation, yes. We've cut back considerably over the years. We put a few bits and bobs up early December and come Boxing day we usually take them down and get the rooms back to normal ASAP. There are a few near me who go mad and keep Southern Electric in profit for the rest of the year. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas decorations |
No no, I mean the decorations on here! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas decorations |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas decorations |
Yes, I like them. I don't like decorations that go over the top and the ones on this site are nice. Well done Jon |
|
| Author: | jane [ Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Christmas decorations |
Yep .... I think they're just right !! Not over the top ...... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|