| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| A Gift For Someone Who Has Everything https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | A Gift For Someone Who Has Everything |
LU are trying to make a few quid by reselling the aluminum luggage racks from the old Met line trains as they are decommissioned. (I hope they have cleaned them!!!) I have to say that I would love a piece of this London social history, but have a look at the prices and you see why I am going to have to do without http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/exclusive ... racks.html |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A Gift For Someone Who Has Everything |
I suppose some will. I know a train enthusiast who pays hundreds for what you and I would call old decrepit junk |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|