| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| WW2 Bomb Map https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=845 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | WW2 Bomb Map |
Just been looking at the new WW2 Bomb map. I noticed that there was a cluster of bombs dropped near to the junction of Yeading lane and Lothian avenue. Was there something there during WW2 to be of interest ? |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WW2 Bomb Map |
Kremmen wrote: Just been looking at the new WW2 Bomb map. I noticed that there was a cluster of bombs dropped near to the junction of Yeading lane and Lothian avenue. Was there something there during WW2 to be of interest ? A big circle with a red dot in the middle |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WW2 Bomb Map |
I asked my dad and he doesn't remember anything being there that warranted being bombed |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WW2 Bomb Map |
Kremmen wrote: Just been looking at the new WW2 Bomb map. I noticed that there was a cluster of bombs dropped near to the junction of Yeading lane and Lothian avenue. Was there something there during WW2 to be of interest ? yeah my school at the time but they missed |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WW2 Bomb Map |
Kremmen wrote: Just been looking at the new WW2 Bomb map. I noticed that there was a cluster of bombs dropped near to the junction of Yeading lane and Lothian avenue. Was there something there during WW2 to be of interest ? Yes, ME! (I always wondered why they sent me out with a torch!) |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WW2 Bomb Map |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|