| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| AWL https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=843 |
Page 1 of 6 |
| Author: | Batty bat [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | AWL |
Missing for a while now, GMR & James. Anybody know anything? |
|
| Author: | john [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
and Janet ,? dare i ask |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
Batty bat wrote: Missing for a while now, GMR & James. Anybody know anything? I was wondering about GMR. Especially as he mentioned months ago that he was having Chemo. I do hope he's ok. As for James didn't someone say he was in hospital? John.... Janet isn't a member on here anymore. She didn't rejoin after the site crashed. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
Janet still posts on Facebook |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
none of the Councilors post anymore must have had orders from Big Ray at the big house that democracy ends here. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
They might not post, but bet they look in |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
chris_guest wrote: Janet still posts on Facebook I know, she's on my friends list! |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
She's not on mine Anyway when I go awl which I do now and again am I missed ??I might cry now |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
Of course you are! Didn't I say that it was good to see you back? And that's all you're gonna get so stop fishing for nice comments! ..........OK then I'll call you 'Sweetie Pie' if that'll stop you winging! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: AWL |
Pam wrote: Of course you are! Didn't I say that it was good to see you back? And that's all you're gonna get so stop fishing for nice comments! ..........OK then I'll call you 'Sweetie Pie' if that'll stop you winging! More than I get called |
|
| Page 1 of 6 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|